Friendship Day is very special day for everyone because some of the people have no love but they have Friends, Friends is not only a Friend but part of life.
Friendship is a type of relationship between two people who care about each other.
Consider these examples: A friend is the first person you want to call when you hear good news. A friend remembers that you don’t like pickles on your sandwich. A friend will accompany you on the most boring of errands and make them seem fun.
Many qualities are necessary for a good friendship, including honesty, trustworthiness, loyalty and unconditional acceptance. A friendship should make both people in the relationship happy; both people should have fun when they spend time together.
Making a friend
Three significant factors make the formation of a friendship possible:
proximity, which means being near enough to see each other or do things together;
- repeatedly encountering the person informally and without making special plans to see each other; and
- opportunities to share ideas and personal feelings with each other.
Here are 10 quotes that you can send to your friends when you wish them on Friendship Day.
1. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. – Hubert H. Humphrey, 38th Vice President of the United States (US)
2. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. – Helen Keller, Author and Political Activist
3. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essayist
4. Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali, Professional Boxer
5. In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. – Kahlil Gibran, Artist / Poet / Writer
6. Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go. – Margaret Walker, Poet
7. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare, Poet / Playwright / Actor
8. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. – Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
9. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey, Media personality and Philanthropist
10. I get by with a little help from my friends. – With A Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles